Sitting in her rocking chair!
Going for a wagon ride ... Cassie, we miss you!
"Would you like some noodles?"Emery says, "I just took your crayon!"
If we only knew what Emery was thinking ...
I love this series of pictures I took of her & Lorin
Giggle! Giggle!
Lorin says, "Hey, it's not funny! Give them back!"
Look out ... they're on the loose!
Coloring ... she's looks like such a big girl!
Giggle! Giggle!
Lorin says, "Hey, it's not funny! Give them back!"
Look out ... they're on the loose!
Coloring ... she's looks like such a big girl! After our long week in TX, we talked Nana into
flying back to VA with us as it never fails that
Emery will come down with a cold after being
on the plane & on the go! Emery kept Nana busy!
She loves being outside!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment