Friday, July 2, 2010

Texas, here we come...

Wow, we've had quite the experience with daycare this year. As most parents realize, Emery brought home every type of cold/illness that went through the toddler room. Ross & I have never been so sick ... common sore throat, strep throat, hand-foot-mouth disease ... not fun by any means. As we prepared for our May trip to Texas, I was praying hard for Emery to stay well from daycare and to not pick-up anything from the plane ... as always, we had a packed itinerary!
Emery's a bit of an organizer ... yes, that's
definitely something she picked up from me.
I can be a bit OCD at times ... not always a bad thing!

Our little traveler!
It's always nice to hear the other passengers
say "Wow, she was so good!" I'm sure they cringe
when they realize they're sitting next to a 15-month-old
as they're boarding the plane ... I'm not going to lie,
she has her "scream out" moments. But, they are few.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What?! I can't stand it! What's the secret!?

The McElroy's said...

No secret ... Just trying to get caught up with ALL her pics! But, I know what you were thinking! :)