Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy Little Bee ...

I can't believe it's already July! Life is going well in Northern VA! I joined a new team at work ... but, the only drawback is that there is a WHOLE lot more travel. If I combine personal travel with work, I am easily on an airplane at least two/three times a month ... which does not leave much time for blogging to keep our family & friends up-to-date with what our baby girl is getting into these days! So, here we go ... Hopefully, I can get caught up this evening!


This is one of my favorites! We were out taking a
walk and I wanted to keep the sun out of her eyes
... little did I know, she couldn't see anything!

Emery riding in her first 5K! What a morning ...
At the start of the race, it starting pouring! What fun!!!


"Hmmm, Mom ... What can I get into?"


Loves to unpack the refrigerator!


Her favorites to unpack ...
salad dressing & the mustard bottle!


Gettin' some sun on a breezy day!


"Let me sweep, Mommy!"
Emery ALWAYS wants to help and typically
the object is ALWAYS too big for her to manage.
But, she's determined as are most toddlers!

No comments: