What a great weekend ... I flew into Dallas on Wednesday before the wedding to spend some much needed
"girl-time" with my bestie! It was just like old times back in College Station ... shopping, girl chat, wedding errands, pampering ... living it up!

Jamie & Her Girls

Soon to be ... Mr. & Mrs. Rayford!

What a beautiful bride!

Cheers! Enjoying the margs!!!

Danny & Marissa

Not sure how many rounds we've had at this
point ... during the Best Man's speech, two waiters
walked in with full try of margs! Oops, I think we
ordered too much ... Cheers!
Primping time!
Ready to get the show on the road ...

Gorgeous Bride!

The Bridesmaids

Emery's thinking,
"Put me down Mommy!" I hadn't seen Emery since Wednesday when my
parents picked her up from the airport and took
her back to Hamilton. She gave me a BIG hug ...
but, was short-lived as she was ready to get down and run!

Yes, she still
loves her ba-ba!

Dancing with the bride!
Cigar-time!
Congratulations Jeremy & Jamie!
To being blessed! Cheers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment