Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend fun!

Wow, it's amazing how our weekends fly-by so fast! I'm always wishing tomorrow is Friday and when Friday gets here I'm ready to stop time. We had a nice, relaxing weekend! Like always, Emery kept us very busy!

Not sure about this rice cereal!

Rolling around after having her diaper changed!

She's rolling around all the time! Although she sleeps in a onesie with no blanket or bumper in the crib, it's hard for me to relax when I find her sleeping on her tummy at night.

Got my keys, ready to go!

Playing in her Exer-Saucer

1 comment:

Liz said...

Too cute! Will learned pretty quickly to rock side-to-side in the exersaucer at Mom's house. It was hilarious. Just wait until she figures that out! Then when he got big enough for his rocking horse with the seat he didn't know how to rock back and forth and kept trying to go side-to-side, which was even more hilarious. Aren't they great???