I still miss you all, but especially "my little Emery". I still cry when I talk about her and show people her pictures. She is a special girl and will always be in my heart. Your new house is beautiful and I hope you all will be very happy. Please give Emery a big hug and kiss for me and tell your parents hello for me. Even with a few bows in her hair and nail polish, Emery is still my "tomboy granddaughter", for at least a few more years. Please keep in touch. Love, Miss Shirley
1 comment:
I still miss you all, but especially "my little Emery". I still cry when I talk about her and show people her pictures. She is a special girl and will always be in my heart. Your new house is beautiful and I hope you all will be very happy. Please give Emery a big hug and kiss for me and tell your parents hello for me. Even with a few bows in her hair and nail polish, Emery is still my "tomboy granddaughter", for at least a few more years. Please keep in touch. Love, Miss Shirley
Post a Comment