Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day at Lake Anna

Napping with her bunny!
See Nana ... I told you we were working on it!

Reading Mommy's magazine, not sure US Weekly is kid-friendly!

It's so much fun to "just be" and hang out with our baby girl!

Practicing wearing her life jacket for her first boat ride!
Yes, Mommy was a bit nervous!!!

Pushing her scooter back up the hill after zooming down
towards the water ... we have a little dare devil on our hands!
She is very QUICK and we have to be with her at ALL times.

Here we go!!!

Ross Wakeboarding

Feeling more comfortable, as long as she has her bottle!

We're ALL three on the boat!!! Thank goodness!!!
I'm a bit over-protective, and wouldn't chance a boat ride
when she was younger. But, now Emery is ready! I know
it's the end of the season ... but, I'm glad we got her out!
She LOVED it!!!

Chillin' on the platform, she wasn't sure about the water!

Emery joined the Party Island!

Bottle, Ring Stack, Extra Sunscreen ... She LOVED it!!!

Emery & Mommy

Playing Captain in the shade!

Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy!

Dancin' to Classic Rock

Helping Daddy drive ... notice, she is sleeping!

Relaxing with Mommy ... It was a success!!!

No comments: