Happy Birthday Emery! I can't believe a year has already flown-by so fast... what a special blessing! Thank goodness Nana & Pop were able to visit. Just my luck, Emery's special birthday week was actually one of the busiest weeks I've had at work this year... and, I didn't have to mess with daycare, so nice!

Nana showing Emery how to "push" the cart!
Thanks Mom!

Emery opening her bounce & spin pony!

Helping Daddy put it together!

...
Hurry up, Dada!
Thank you Gigi & Pops!

...
And, I even rock it this way too! 
Thank you Aunt Alli!
"Happy Birthday to you!"Thank you Ms. Shirley for her birthday cake!

Helping Pop put her Cozy Coupe together!
... "Here's the next part, Pop!"

Thank you Landrum crew!

Whether inside or outside, this
provides her hours of entertainment!
... Round & round the house we go!
Nana was determined to teach Emery to walk,
Emery picked it up very quickly!
Toys! Toys!! Toys!!! I LOVE to make a mess!Thank you Nana & Pop for all of the fun toys!
And, thank you Granny for my pink Tonka truck!
Out for a walk with Nana

Napping with Pop

She LOVES being outside!
Thank goodness we finally have warm weather!

She is so PROUD of her two rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment