Remotes!!! We tried to trick her with the old DTV remote... Yea, right! We ended up finding an extra Comcast remote (just like the one we use) and removed the battery... sometimes we get them confused!
Learning to walk with her stroller! I'm a little behind with uploading these videos... having a bit of a challenge with uploading from FlipShare... She loves her stroller! But, her baby doll hardly ever gets to go for a ride... She'll take her out right away and just giggle! So cute!!! With lots of practice, she is getting braver everyday and walking about as long as she has something to hold on to... sturdy or not!
3 comments:
When I try to play the videos, I get the message "This video is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Ok, nevermind, now they work. Too cute!
It's hit or miss... I've had the worst luck with converting & uploading videos from FlipShare. Just uploaded through YouTube. Frustrating!
Post a Comment