Emery was such an awesome sleeper right from the start. I would put her to bed around 8:30pm and would have to wake her up at 7:00am. Amazing! She definitely spoiled me with the great sleeping routine, because her sleeping habits have not been so great lately. It all changed about the first of August. With the combination of a slight cold and teething, she quickly got into the routine of waking through the night to nurse. Not fun for mommy... As some mornings, I was a walking zombie. She just has not slept the same... Very restless! But, last night, she did! Thank goodness she remembers her secret! My first thought this morning as the alarm clock was going off ... "Did she really sleep all night?" ... "Did I have to get up through the night?" ... Some mornings it's hard for me to remember what actually happened, just a little sleep deprived! Well, I was right... she slept all night! And, Mommy felt a million times better!
Now, I believe I have tennis elbow. UGH!!! Every time I go to pick up the car seat or my bag for work with my right arm, my elbow KILLS me! I've read up on it a bit... and the main cure I've found so far is "to not pick things up, to rest and let it heal." Yea, right!!!
1 comment:
I know what you mean. When Will first started sleeping through the night (and still when he sleeps later than usual), I'll wake up panicked and rush in his room to check on him. And he'll always be just fine!
Glad she (and you) are getting more sleep!
Post a Comment