I can't believe only 3 more weeks and Baby E will be here!
This past weekend was all about projects for Ross & I... Ross worked on repairing the holes in the drywall from Project Attic while I put together the swing, bouncy chair, pack 'n play, and my BOB stroller. We're getting excited! I'm crossing my fingers that her bedding will arrive this week... then her room will almost be complete!
I'm ready!!! But, still going strong! With a belly that measures 39 inches around, I'm still shaving the legs and painting the toes... just painted them HOT PINK today in hopes that it would help bring spring a bit early, even though we have 6 inches of snow on the ground. Wishful thinking... what can I say!
I begin the weekly doctor's visits this week. Although I try to fight it, I'm getting to the point of just being uncomfortable... most of the time, it hits me at the end of the day while I'm laying in bed and then trying to find the strength to "roll out of bed" for my two potty breaks during the night. Not fun, but I know it's about to be over... and then, we're onto to the sleepless nights. But, I know she's worth every bit of it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment