Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Holidays

Wow! It all went by so fast! We headed to TX on Christmas Eve and arrived in Hamilton at 12am… yes, way too late for prego! We had 3 days for 2 family Christmas celebrations and a Baby Shower. We were back on the plane at 8am on Sunday. A very quick trip!

The week following Christmas, the madness continued… I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and have been monitoring my diet. I will begin to prick & log my readings this Tuesday when I attend the Diabetes Seminar.

We celebrated New Year’s... Wow, what a great year of new beginnings we have ahead of us!

Then, I came down with a terrible cold… fighting a cold while you’re prego is NO FUN! Although I was missing the meds, I fought it all on my own! … Which probably took a bit longer, but I did it!

Now, we’re beginning to get everything ready for Baby E!

Christmas Day!

Ross & CZ ... Mastiff #3 at the Streater Ranch

The boys playing baseball with Jaxon!

Aunt Cici cuddling Baby Lorin... Poor Baby was sick all Christmas
Uncle Ross is always at the top of Jaxon's List!

No comments: