I had the 16-wk Appointment yesterday. Baby’s heart rate sounds great… it was 140 beats per minute! Although, I have no clue as to how I am going to make it through EVERYTHING… every time they draw my blood, I get light headed, dizzy, and have to sit down. Seriously, how am I going to deal with the IV in the hospital? Guess I’ll overcome it somehow!
Last night before dinner, Laura & I were looking at Old Wives’ Tales for telling the gender of the baby… there were questions about the fullness of my hair, my cravings whether they are sweet or sour, the baby’s heart rate… needless to say, I think it’s a 50/50 shot! Guess we’ll know in a couple of weeks!
2 comments:
Yea! I read the "we'll know in two weeks as we get to find out!" I wish I could be there for this delivery - it's going to be so much fun! :)
I can't wait to find out!!!
Post a Comment