Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby McElroy is on the way!!!

Due date is set for March 17th… a St. Patrick’s Day baby!
Ross & I are very excited!!!

I am currently 15 weeks… the First Trimester was somewhat of a challenge. I was able to fight the nauseous feeling by having small snacks for breakfast. However, with traveling and a full work schedule, I could not fight the “tiredness” for anything… once it hit 7pm, I was down for the count! No kidding!!!

Second Trimester has been much better! I’m over the hump and taking full advantage… I am productive at work again and can actually “think” without forgetting ALL of the details! …I now know what Alyce was talking about & how she was sooo embarrassed at times… I have gotten back into my running/work-out routine. The girls & I are set to run the Army 10-Miler on Sunday… no worries, we take plenty of breaks for walking, water, and potty stops. Wish us good luck!

My 16-wk Dr's appointment is set for next Wednesday. Now the big question is whether or not to find out what we're having... Ross wants to know, but I am up for the surprise...

12-week sonogram

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Made me cry to see the little peanut! Congrats!