Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aggie Wedding

I made a quick trip to TX last weekend... it was CRAZY!!! 4 nights in 4 different places! There's nothing like packing and unpacking throughout the entire trip... but, it was well worth it! I was able to spend time with ALL of my family!

Not to mention... the wedding was held in College Station, TX! It was great to be back on campus and to see how everything has changed! After the ceremony, Michael & Ashley took a group photo with all of their fellow AGGIES!



Lorin stole the show prior to the wedding!

The Newly Weds!

The reception was held at the Kyle House ... Very beautiful!

It was great to be able to spend some quality time with Jamie, my college roomie!

Catching some ZZZZZZZ's!

2 comments:

marathon mom said...

Is the top picture your parents?
The place looks beautiful- I am glad they had no rain! The bride looks beautiful!

The McElroy's said...

Yes, They are my lovely parents!